I was surfing the net and found a great site I'd like to share with you. www.FreeBirthdayTreats.com
It lists all kinds of restaurants and businesses that give you a freebie on your birthday. You can get breakfast, entrees, burgers, subs, ice cream, desserts! I signed up for a free birthday entree at Houlihans, a free ice cream creation at Cold Stone Creamery, a $30 free meal at Benihanas, and a free custom built burger at Ruby Tuesday. When you sign up for the Ruby Tuesday deal, you immediately get a coupon for a buy one get one free entree, up to $10. Check it out.
A word to the wise, the site cautions you that when you sign up, you will be getting other offers from these places, so it's good to have a "junk" email account. I started a free Gmail account, and I just use it for freebie offers. Then they don't clog up my other email account. Happy Birthday.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment