Anyone interested in a Colored Pencil class? Sandra Angelo, through ArtistsNetwork.com, is giving a free class in time saving tricks for colored pencil portraits. These classes fill up fast, so go to the site and sign up ASAP.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/420351065?et_mid=514418&rid=2884307
I've watched her free drawing classes before. She is good. She does try to sell you her course, but you don't have to buy it. I did purchase one of her drawing courses, however, I'm so darned busy, I haven't had time to watch the videos and do the workbook drawings.
Some day - when I'm retired - I'll have more time to take all the classes I want to take. I used to say that before I did retire. Now that I am retired - I have less time than when I was working full time. But, I am definitely having more fun.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment