Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Colored Pencil Webinar now online

Well, I told everyone about the free online webinar that aired last Tuesday.  Then, I forgot about it until 5 minutes after it was over!  I just got this post on Facebook that the webinar is now online, so I guess I will get to watch it after all. 
 
I don't paint that much with colored pencils, only occasionally, but it's good to have the knowledge of how to use the pencils.  Good practice for those learning to draw, also.  Enjoy the link.  I know I will.
 
Hey everyone... if you missed my FREE webinar you can watch it NOW online.
Time Saving Tips for Creating Dramatic Colored Pencil Portraits!
Click here to watch it
http://www.artistsnetwork.com/uncategorized/dramatic-colored-pencil-portraits-artists-network-online-event?et_mid=516492&rid=232959683
and remember if you decide to sign up for the 90 day course you can buy it at 65% off if you use the discount code: CPFACES201 at this website: www.DynamicColoredPencilPortraits.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment